Why use a Black Knight Z3w?
Black Knight records your trips in real time while your pleasurecraft or asset is on the move
If you believe your trailer boat or PWC is stolen, Black Knight is a priceless tool to assist law enforcement in rapidly finding your asset
Playback and share your location with family and friends, up to 12 months history to see exactly where you’ve been, stopped and fished, and moored your pleasurecraft
Receive immediate alerts if your Black Knight moves outside a geofence area, loses power or breaches a pre-set speed limit
High-accuracy 15-second position updates via GPS/GSM
Guaranteed upgrade to latest models
Lifetime hardware warranty
10% discount on your Nautilus Marine Insurance policy for the first year when you purchase and install a Black Knight tracker
Excess reduction (up to $0 excess on some asset types) available if the tracker is correctly installed and operative at the time of theft. See PDS for more information.
Terms and conditions apply
Important things you should know
- At renewal, existing Nautilus Marine Insurance policyholders, please first purchase the tracker and email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, then call our team on 1300 780 533 to purchase your policy with the 10% discount applied.
- For existing Nautilus Marine Insurance policyholder, if purchasing before your renewal is due, please note that the discount (and excess reduction) will be applied upon renewal of your insurance with us and not to your existing policy, should you choose to renew your policy.
- For new customers, once the tracker has been purchased please call our team on 1300 780 533 to purchase your policy with the 10% discount applied.
- Please note that this promotion is not applicable to moored craft.
- The Z3w Premium Plan with Black Knight costs $32 per month over 24 months. Total minimum cost is $768.
- Should you have any questions about this promotion, including to check whether this promotion is applicable to your pleasurecraft, and to claim your discount, please call us on 1300 780 533